Jobs in Boca Raton, FL Now Hiring | YACHTICO.com
(Boca Raton, FL) – YACHTICO.com is seeking a Sales Representative, responsible for advising Clients of their options on the phone, closing a sale and ensuring an overall superior customer service experience for our Clients.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $21,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Language: English (Required)
Work authorization: United States (Required)
Sales Representative For Travel Industry
You will be expected to become the expert on our fleet and ancillary products and enhance the customer’s’ experience by providing expert recommendations and professionally responding to their requirements.
- Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)
- Sales: 3 years (Required)
- Travel Sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- Phone Sales: 3 years (Preferred)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Promote and sell our yacht vacations and private cruises confidently on inbound and outbound calls to clients to meet all sales and service standards.
- Establish and maintain quality customer relationships by establishing rapport, and following up with clients as necessary, in order to close the sale and meet/exceed revenue goals.
- Advise on and sell optional extras to the customer according to his/her needs.
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times on inbound and outbound calls by identifying and resolving client queries and concerns.
- Prioritize and respond to client inquiries and requests via email and resolve issues in a timely, professional and efficient manner.
- Manage charter partner request, conduct research and resolve and negotiate solutions for client satisfaction, as needed.
- Identify & manage new leads and referrals resulting from customer contact, including following up with potential client.
- Acquire in depth yacht charter industry and destination knowledge in order to articulate yachts product features, benefits, pricing and make expert recommendations on locations, itineraries, and optional extras.
- Demonstrate patience when communicating with our international client base.
- High school diploma or GED required, Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years sales experience, preferable in the travel industry
- Experience meeting sales quotas
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills required
- Ability to follow defined service, sales processes and adapt to changes in a high performance and growth market.
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Must have the ability to prioritize and manage unusual situations in order to maintain good customer service and office goals.
- Must work effectively in a team environment
- Must have computer navigation skills and knowledge of Web and Office Applications
- Salesforce experience a PLUS
- Ability to communicate in other languages (Spanish, French, Italian, German, etc.) is a plus.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
Salary: $10-14 per hour plus commission
Great Vacation Benefits
Collaborate with an International team
Fast Pace and Open minded environment
Interested in TRAVEL SALES REPRESENTATIVE position?